Senior Developer Relations Advocate
Join the Ironforge team and help us build the future of Web3!
Our mission is to accelerate development, reduce time-to-market, and eliminate the burden of undifferentiated work for Solana developers.
As a Developer Relations Advocate, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Work with our developer community to increase adoption of Ironforge’s technology, reduce the cost of adoption, answer technical questions, and funnel insights back to the team to improve the overall experience and technology.
- Create and improve documentation and other content on Ironforge's website, GitHub, and other channels.
- Be an active member of our developer community by helping to address technical questions and improve the overall quality of developer support in channels such as Discord, Slack, and StackOverflow
- Speak at conferences and events to play a community-building role in the global ecosystem and grow the Ironforge brand
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent knowledge and skills and industry experience
- 3-5+ years of professional experience developing production systems
We're committed to providing our team with the support and resources they need to succeed. As part of the Ironforge team, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible PTO
- Company laptop
- Company-paid trips for regular off-site and team bonding
- Flexible work schedule
How to Apply
If you're passionate about building strong developer communities and making it easier for developers to adopt new technologies, we want to hear from you! To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the role's title in the subject line and links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.