Last Updated June 20th, 2023
- Personal and other information we collect about you;
- How we use your information;
- How we may share your information with third parties; and
- Your choices regarding the personal information we collect about you.
When you register for or use our Services, we collect Personal Information. By "Personal Information" we mean information that can identify or reasonably be linked to an individual, such as:
- Email addresses;
- Street addresses;
- Phone numbers;
- IP addresses, device IDs, and similar unique identifiers;
- Location data;
- Credit card information (which you submit for payment purposes); and
- Information contained in any image, photograph or profile you submit to us.
We also collect user experience video recording, which includes a graphical representation of your interactions with the Services, including session times, inactivity, user screens, mouse movements, page scrolling, and information you type (which may include Personal Information). We use these recordings to help us understand how users interact with our Services and to design a better user experience for you. By accessing or using the Services, you consent to the collection and processing of such user experience information.
You may choose not to provide Personal Information (subject to the controls offered by your mobile device's operating system), but this may prevent you from receiving certain features of the Services.
We also collect non-Personal Information relating to the Services, that is, information that does not personally identify an individual. The non-Personal Information we collect includes how you interact with the Services, information generally collected or "logged" by Internet websites or Internet services when accessed or used by users, and information about your web browser or device accessing or using the Services.
Examples of the non-Personal Information we collect are:
- The pages of our website that you viewed during a visit;
- What information, content or advertisements you view or interact with using the Services;
- Language preferences;
- The city and state in which you are located (but not your precise geographic location); and
- Unique identifiers that are not connected and cannot reasonably be connected to your identity.
We may use the information we collect to:
- Assist us in providing, maintaining, and protecting the Services;
- Set up, maintain, and protect accounts to use the Services;
- Improve our online operations;
- Process transactions;
- Provide customer service;
- Communicate with you, such as provide you with account- or transaction-related communications, or other newsletters, RSS feeds, and/or other communications relating to the Services;
- Send or display offers and other content that is customized to your interests or preferences;
- Perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products and services and developing new products or services;
- Manage and maintain the systems that provide the Services.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as described below.
We may disclose Personal Information to provide the Services, or when you authorize or instruct us to do so, for example, when you use the Services to submit content or profile information. We may also disclose Personal Information and non-Personal Information to Service Providers. By "Service Providers" we mean companies, agents, contractors, service providers, or others engaged to perform functions on our behalf (such as processing of payments, provision of data storage, hosting of our website, marketing of our products and services, and conducting audits). When we use a Service Provider, we require that the Service Provider use and disclose the Personal Information received from us only to provide their services to us or as required by applicable law.
We may partner with advertisers to provide you with special offers, or to advertise products or services to you. If you redeem or respond to an offer, we may provide certain Personal Information