Senior Full Stack Developer
Join the Ironforge team and help us build the future of Web3!
Our mission is to accelerate development, reduce time-to-market, and eliminate the burden of undifferentiated work for Solana developers.
As a Full Stack Developer, you'll have the chance to:
- Develop the software and infrastructure required to fulfill our mission
- Contribute to technical strategies, vision, and architecture
- Work in a truly agile environment, able to gather and understand requirements, propose solutions for those, and build them
- Design and build software that is highly available, performant, scalable, and extensible
- Maintain the product and automation, including tests and operations
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent knowledge and skills and industry experience
- 3-5+ years of professional experience developing production systems
We're committed to providing our team with the support and resources they need to succeed. As part of the Ironforge team, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible PTO
- Company laptop
- Company-paid trips for regular off-site and team bonding
- Flexible work schedule
How to Apply
If you're passionate about building strong developer communities and making it easier for developers to adopt new technologies, we want to hear from you! To apply, please email us at email@example.com with the role's title in the subject line and links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.